[LAP] ​​Submissions Open: Volume 8(1) scheduled in March 2022

LINGUISTIC AND LITERATURE REVIEW llr at umt.edu.pk
Tue Feb 1 09:05:04 UTC 2022

*Call for Papers*
*Linguistics and Literature Review*

*ISSN (E):2409-109X, ISSN (P): 2221-6510*

Linguistic and Literature Review is a bi-annual, open access, international
journal that aims to publish research on all aspects of linguistics,
applied linguistics, and literature through the linguistic lens.

The editorial team of Linguistics and Literature Review (LLR) invites all
the eminent scholars, researchers and academicians to submit their research
for its possible publication in its upcoming issue 8(1) that is to be
published in March 2022. LLR encourages original ideas that are unexplored
yet and contribute into the existing body of knowledge based on primary
data and fall within the scope of the journal. Manuscripts should follow
the journal’s formatting guideline before submission mentioned at:
https://journals.umt.edu.pk/index.php/llr/Authors-Guidelines

*Special Features*
*Open Access:* freely available to all the researchers globally.
*Double-Blind peer-reviewed: our eminent national /international reviewers
performed a rigorous double-blind peer-review process to ensure the quality
of the manuscript.*
*Indexations: LLR has been indexed by multiple renowned and HEC approved
indexing bodies.*
*DOI of articles: Each published article will have a DOI from Crossref.*

*Important Dates*
*Submission Deadline: 15 February 2022*
*Publication Date: 31 March 2022*
*Submission
Link: https://journals.umt.edu.pk/index.php/llr/about/submissions
<https://journals.umt.edu.pk/index.php/llr/about/submissions>*
*Email: llr at umt.edu.pk <llr at umt.edu.pk>*

We encourage researchers, professionals working in the field of academia to
circulate it among their academic circles.