[LAP] Final Call for GIDES 2023

Fizzah Iqbal fizzah.iqbal at uow.edu.pk
Thu Aug 24 04:30:19 UTC 2023

Dear Researcher/Colleague

We sincerely hope you are doing well. We are happy to announce that the
Conference on Globalization, Inclusion, and Diversity in English Studies
will be held on October 23 and 24, 2023.  On behalf of the organizing
committee, we'd like to offer you an invitation to send us your abstract
and speak at this esteemed event.

*The conference's theme* is "Exploring the Impact of Globalization on
English Studies," with a focus on encouraging diversity and inclusiveness
in language and literature as well as in education. It is vital to consider
how the English language and its numerous fields might adapt, welcome
variety, and promote understanding across cultures as the globe becomes
more interconnected.

*Submission Requirements: *
We respectfully ask that you submit an abstract of your planned
presentation in order to be considered as a conference presenter. The
objectives, methodology, and important findings (if relevant) of your study
must all be clearly outlined in the abstract, which should be between 250
and 300 words long. Please also submit a brief bio that highlights your
educational background and any noteworthy accomplishments or publications.
*Significant Dates:*

Abstract Submission: August 25, 2023
Abstract Acceptance: August 30, 2023
Fee Submission: August 30, 2023 - September 15, 2023

*Dates of the conference*: October 23–24, 2023

Please use our online submission portal *(gides at uow.edu.pk
<gides at uow.edu.pk>)*  to submit your abstract and biography. Please feel
free to contact us at shumaila.noreen at uow.edu.pk/ fizzah.iqbal at uow.edu.pk if
you have any queries about the conference or face any difficulties with the
submission process.

We are excited for you to submit an abstract and attend the Conference on
Globalization, Inclusion, and Diversity in English Studies with us. We can
work together to make English Studies' future more diverse and inclusive.

--
Fizzah Iqbal
Lecturer