[LAP] Fwd: LANGUAGE AND DIALECT

Maria Isabel Maldonado spanishprofessor1 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 14:14:21 UTC 2023

 Dear all,

Assalam o alaikum

I hope you all are well. I am conducting a research about the perspectives
of my fellow colleagues and students on the subject of language and
dialects.

I will be grateful if you can spare a few minutes to fill up the form
below.

Thank you kindly,

*Maria Isabel Maldonado Garcia*
PhD General Linguistics, (UNED, Spain)
Fatima Jinnah National Pride Awardee
Incharge/Professor
Institute of Languages and Linguistics
*University of the Punjab*
http//:www.pu.edu.pk <http://www.pu.edu.pk>

DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this e-mail transmission is
legally privileged and confidential and intended only for the use of the
individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are therefore notified by this notice that any disclosure, copying,
distribution or taking information in reliance on the e-mailed information
is strictly prohibited under the law. If you have received this
transmission in error or mistake, please notify me by e-mail with the
purpose to forward it to the correct recipient.

[image: Google Forms]

I've invited you to fill out a form:

LANGUAGE AND DIALECT
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSft-h5wK2G3p6x2p2oPKT9eKSmK73kBAlCleA428zi9sw1lUA/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0&usp=mail_form_link>
This form is for research purposes.  The respondents will be kept strictly
anonymous.  The responses will be used in a research article.  By
responding to this form you agree to anonymously participate in the
research that is being conducted.
Fill out form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSft-h5wK2G3p6x2p2oPKT9eKSmK73kBAlCleA428zi9sw1lUA/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0&usp=mail_form_link>

Create your own Google Form