[LAP] CALL for International Conference at the Shaikh Ayaz University Shikarpur-Sindh

Dr. Mehmood Ul Hassan drmehmood.eng at saus.edu.pk
Mon Oct 16 14:30:47 UTC 2023

*Dear Esteemed Academics, Scholars, and Researchers*

I am Dr. Mehmood Ul Hassan, Professor and Chairman of the Department of
English Language and Literature at Shaikh Ayaz University, Shikarpur, and I
also serve as the Manager of International Relations for Englishers in
Pakistan.

It is with great pleasure and vigour to announce the Inaugural
International Multidisciplinary Conference on Language, Culture, and
Educational Revival, to be held on 23-25 November 2023 at the historically
rich region of Sindh Province near Sukkur, hosted by Shaikh Ayaz
University, Shikarpur.

This conference represents a significant milestone in our journey since the
establishment of Shaikh Ayaz University in 2018 and In collaboration with
Englishers International, we committed to creating a remarkable platform
for academics, linguists, and philosophers from diverse universities across
Pakistan.

Our focus spans across various domains, with particular emphasis on the
rich culture and languages of Sindh, alongside the exploration of English
Language and Literature. Additionally, we will delve into the current
trends and practices in teaching and learning English in Pakistan, offering
a comprehensive perspective on the subject.

So, I once again encourage and invite you to contribute to this
intellectual gathering by submitting your valuable abstracts and
participating in the conference.I hope,  this would promise to be an
invaluable opportunity to share and exchange diverse experiences, fostering
a multidisciplinary approach to current knowledge.

Because, in a rapidly evolving world, where the interplay of language,
culture, and education is of paramount importance, your presence and
insights will undoubtedly enrich our conference. We eagerly await your
participation.

Therefore, mark your calendar and join us at the Shaikh Ayaz University,
Shikarpur, for what promises to be a stimulating and enlightening
conference.

Thank you for your attention, and I look forward to your active involvement
in this scholarly endeavor.

Regards

Chairman' Video Message for Conference
Go to link https://youtu.be/oXrmFvWTTDQ
Dr. Mehmood Ul Hassan
PhD. Applied Linguistics (UUM, Malaysia)
Professor
Department of English
Shaikh Ayaz University Shikarpur, Sindh-Pakistan
TEFL (World TEFL.ORG)
TESOL Strategies (University of Glasgow, England)