[LAP] Call for Papers: Hayatian Journal of Linguistics and Literature (Y-Category)

Hayatian Journal of Linguistics and Literature . hayatian.journal at uog.edu.pk
Sun Oct 22 18:32:18 UTC 2023

Dear LAP community member,

Greetings from HJLL  *(HEC APPROVED Y CATEGORY JOURNAL)*

I hope this email finds you well and making progress in your academic
pursuits. It is with great pleasure that I, Dr. Musarat Yasmin, reach out
to you as the new Editor-in-Chief of the Hayatian Journal of Literature and
Linguistics (HJLL).

HJLL is an annual peer-reviewed *HEC-recognized (Y-Category) journal* managed
by the Department of English, University of Gujrat, Pakistan. There is *no
article processing or publication fee.*

The HJLL editorial team invites your original research, reviews, and
thought-provoking pieces to our journal. The article submission deadline is
November 5, 2023

*Submission Guidelines:*

Manuscripts can be submitted via our online submission system (OJS) and
through HJLL email (hayatian.journal at uog.edu.pk).

Submissions must adhere to the journal's formatting guidelines and ethical
considerations. Detailed instructions can be found on our website.

All submissions will undergo a rigorous peer-review process to ensure the
highest standards of quality and relevance.

The name (s), affiliation (s) and phone, fax, email address, permanent and
postal address and a brief biography of the author (s) should appear on the
cover page.

The research papers are accepted for publication on the understanding that
they have not been published earlier.

Should you have any questions or require further information, please do not
hesitate to reach out to us at hayatian.journal at uog.edu.pk or visit the
website https://uog.edu.pk/en/journals/HJLL

Warm regards,

Dr. Musarat Yasmin Alvi

Editor-in-Chief

Hayatian Journal of Linguistics and Literature

Journal Email: hayatian.journal at uog.edu.pk