[LAP] Call for research proposals

Tahseen Zahra tehsin.azhar at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 15 06:46:18 UTC 2024

Dear ScholarI hope you are doing well. The Department of Student Affairs, in collaboration with the Department of English and Corpus Research Centre, is pleased to announce the AU Digital Linguistics Olympiad-2024. This exciting event invites participants to test their analytical and problem-solving skills through engaging linguistic puzzles and challenges.

We are seeking proposals from individuals interested in participating in the Olympiad. Please submit your research proposal before 24th February to:

Email address: airtechdiglingolympiad2024 at gmail.com.

Registration fee: 2000 PKR/participantRegistration fee for attendee: 250 PKR

 Prize pool

Winner: 20,000/-
Runner: 15,000/-

Bank account details:

Air University Islamabad
PK28BAHL0414007200020001

For more information about submitting your research proposal and the event details, please refer to the attached document.

Thank you for your interest and enthusiasm. We look forward to your innovative contributions and to celebrating linguistic talents together.

Best regards,
Team AirTech 2024, Department of English

Dr Tehseen Zahra
IRSIP Scholar, University of BirminghamManaging Editor: Corporum: Journal of Corpus LinguisticsAssistant ProfessorDepartment of Humanities Air University
-----------------------------------------"Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do."Pele