[LAP] Invitation for Registration & Paper Submission in Journal of Linguistic Association of Pakistan (JoLAP)

LAP Corresp lapcorresp at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 10:35:44 UTC 2024

Dear All,

We are pleased to announce that *Journal of Linguistic Association of
Pakistan (JoLAP) *is open for paper submission. You are advised to
register yourself at earliest convenience.

*About the Journal:*
*Journal of Linguistic Association of Pakistan *is a flagship journal of
Linguistic Association of Pakistan (LAP). Its mission is to provide an
opportunity to linguists and language scholars to publish their quality
research work particularly in the field of theoretical linguistics.
Editorial and advisory boards of the journal are comprised of the renowned
national and international linguists who are committed to maintaining high
standards. The journal will publish a broad range of topics covering areas
of phonetics, phonology, morphology, syntax, semantics, pragmatics,
linguistic typology, language documentation, applied linguistics, etc. In
this regard, we are inviting local and international researchers to submit
their original papers that have not been published previously.

*Note: Editorial and manuscript submission information is available on
JoLAP's online portal. <https://lap.org.pk/ojs/index.php/laporgpkojs>*
Kind Regards,
*Ms. Rozina Bibi*
Public Relations Officer
Linguistic Association of Pakistan
Lecturer - Riphah International University, Islamabad.
 *✆ +92 341 0506852*