[LAP] [ICSLA 2024] Call for Papers - International Conference of School of Liberal Arts, UMT, Lahore

Musarrat Azher musarratazher at gmail.com
Sat Jan 27 05:54:01 UTC 2024

Dear LAP members and researchers,

I hope this email finds you in good health. The Department of English,
University of Sargodha, Punjab, Pakistan, invites you to participate
in the *“2nd
International Conference on Modern Trends in Language and Literature
2024”* being
organized by the University of Sargodha, Punjab, Pakistan, in collaboration
with English LLL International Turkey. The conference will be held from
4th and 5th March 2024.

The theme of the conference is “*Bridging Tradition with Innovation*” which
aims to bring together scholars, researchers, and practitioners from
different disciplines to explore the intersections between language,
literature, education, and the contemporary trends in digital humanities
and AI.

I am confident that your participation will enhance the quality of the
conference and contribute to its success.

We seek your original research in the broad areas of Linguistics and
Literature.

Please note the following:

Abstract Submission Deadline:               *05 February 2024*

Notification of Acceptance:                    *15 February 2024*

Registration Start:                                   *16 February 2024*

Registration Fee for Presenters:              *3000 PKR*

Registration Fee for Participants:            *2000 PKR*

Abstracts may be submitted through CMT portal:
https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/ICMTLL2024, or you may send via email
at *conference.english at uos.edu.pk* <conference.english at uos.edu.pk>

The selected full length papers will be published in Research Journal of
Language and Literary Studies (Vol, 4, Issue, 1).  Research Journal of
Language and Literary Studies is an HEC Recognized (Y-Category) Journal.
For further details, please visit: *RJLS - University of Sargodha
(su.edu.pk)* <https://rjls.su.edu.pk/>

Your response will be highly appreciated.

With Warmest Regards,

*Dr Musarrat Azher*

*Chief Organizer (ICMTL, 2024)*

Conference.english at uos.edu.pk