[LAP] Call for Papers: Wah Academia Journal of Social Sciences, Vol. 3, Issue 2, December 2024

managing.editor at wahacademia.com managing.editor at wahacademia.com
Sat Jul 13 16:21:40 UTC 2024

Call for Papers: Wah Academia Journal of Social Sciences, Vol. 3, Issue 2,
December 2024

Dear Esteemed Scholars and Researchers,

Wah Academia Journal of Social Sciences is delighted to announce the call
for papers for its upcoming issue, Vol. 3, Issue 2, scheduled for
publication in December 2024. We invite high-quality, original research
contributions from scholars, practitioners, and policy-makers that address
significant issues and innovative developments in the broad field of social
sciences.

About the Journal:

Wah Academia Journal of Social Sciences is a peer-reviewed academic journal
dedicated to the dissemination of rigorous and impactful research. We strive
to bridge the gap between theory and practice, fostering a deeper
understanding of social phenomena and influencing positive change within
societies.

Scope and Topics:

We welcome submissions that explore a wide range of topics within the social
sciences, including but not limited to:

    Sociology and Anthropology

    Psychology and Behavioral Sciences

    Political Science and International Relations

    Economics and Development Studies

    Education and Pedagogy

    English Language and Literature

    Gender Studies and Feminism

    Cultural Studies and Media

    Law and Society

    Environmental Studies and Sustainability

    Public Policy and Administration

Submission Guidelines:

    Manuscripts should be original, unpublished, and not under consideration
elsewhere.

    All submissions must adhere to the journal's formatting and style
guidelines, available on our website.

    Papers should include an abstract of 250-300 words, a maximum of 5
keywords, and a comprehensive bibliography.

    Manuscripts should not exceed 8,000 words, including references, tables,
and figures.

    We encourage the use of clear and concise language, suitable for both
specialized and interdisciplinary audiences.

Important Dates:

    Submission Deadline: August 15, 2024

    Notification of Acceptance: October 30, 2024

    Final Manuscript Due: November 15, 2024

    Publication Date: December 20, 2024

Submission Process:

Please submit your manuscripts through our online submission system/by email
to managing.editor at wahacademia.com <mailto:managing.editor at wahacademia.com>
here. Detailed submission instructions and author guidelines can be found on
our website. https://wahacademia.com/index.php/Journal/index

Review Process:

All submitted papers will undergo a double-blind peer-review process to
ensure the highest standards of academic rigor and integrity. Authors will
receive constructive feedback from reviewers to refine and enhance their
research.

Contact Information:

For any queries or additional information, please contact the editorial team
at

Email: managing.editor at wahacademiajournal.com
<mailto:managing.editor at wahacademiajournal.com>

WhatsApp: +92 310 507 11 12

We look forward to receiving your valuable contributions and advancing the
discourse in social sciences together.

Sincerely,

Editorial Board

Wah Academia Journal of Social Sciences