[LAP] Join Our Exciting Online Language Classes This Summer!

Jamil Asghar jasghar at numl.edu.pk
Wed Jun 19 07:41:32 UTC 2024

*Dear Language Enthusiast*

I hope this email finds you well.

We are thrilled to announce that the National University of Modern
Languages (NUML), Islamabad, is offering a unique opportunity to learn new
languages from the comfort of your home. This summer, enhance your language
skills with our *8-week online language classes*, meticulously designed to
cater to a diverse range of learners.
Why Choose NUML?

   - *Unparalleled Language Range:* From Pakistani languages like Punjabi
   and Sindhi to oriental languages like Chinese and Japanese, and occidental
   languages like French and Spanish, we offer a broad spectrum of languages
   to choose from.
   - *Expert Curriculum:* Our structured learning follows the CEFR
   <https://www.cambridgeenglish.org/exams-and-tests/cefr/#:~:text=The%20Common%20European%20Framework%20of%20Reference%20for%20Languages%20(CEFR)%20is,who%20have%20mastered%20a%20language.>
   guidelines, ensuring a high standard of language education.
   - *Flexible Scheduling:* Classes will be held in the afternoon, making
   it convenient for students and professionals alike.
   - *Prestigious Collaborations:* We collaborate with esteemed
   organizations such as the British Council, Goethe-Institut, Confucius
   Institute, and other renowned language bodies to provide internationally
   recognized certifications like JLPT (Japanese Language Proficiency Test),
   HSK (Chinese Proficiency Test), TOPIK (Test of Proficiency in Korean), and
   DELF (Diplôme d'Études en Langue Française).
   - *Pioneer in Language Teaching:* With over half a century of
   experience, NUML is a pioneer in language education. Our extensive history
   and dedication to excellence have made us the number one university for
   languages as per QS and THE rankings, and we are ranked 55th in Asia.
   - *State-of-the-Art Resources:* Our language teaching resources are
   state-of-the-art, providing a modern and effective learning environment.
   - *Distinguished Faculty:* We boast a fine blend of national and
   international faculty, ensuring a rich and diverse educational experience.

Key Dates:

   - *Application Deadline:* 24 June 2024
   - *Fee Submission:* 28 June - 04 July 2024
   - *Final List Display:* 28 June 2024
   - *Classes Commencement:* 08 July 2024 (15:30 to 18:30)

For further details and to apply, please visit our website
<https://www.numl.edu.pk/olc>, or contact us at +92-51-9265118,
+92-51-9265119, or via email at olc at numl.edu.pk.

Please find attached a detailed poster of the program for your reference.
We encourage you to share this information with your friends, family, and
colleagues who might be interested in this exceptional learning opportunity.
Don't miss out on this chance to learn and grow with the best. We look
forward to your participation in our summer language program.

*Best regards,*

*Prof Dr *
*Jamil Asghar Jami*
*Dean, Faculty of Languages *
National University of Modern Languages Islamabad
*Research Fellowship in Linguistics (USA)*

*PhD English, LinguisticsMA Philosophy (Distinction)MA Political Science
(Distinction) MA English, Linguistics & English Literature*