[LAP] ICLAP 2024 (Call for Papers)

Kaiser Khan kkaiserkhan at uom.edu.pk
Sun Jun 30 05:50:26 UTC 2024

Dear Members,

We are pleased to announce the International Conference of the Linguistic Association of Pakistan - ICLAP 2024 in Collaboration with University of Balochistan, Quetta. This prestigious event will bring together leading scholars, researchers, and practitioners from around the world to discuss and share the latest advancements in linguistic studies.

Conference Details: