[LAP] Call for Contributions

LINGUISTIC AND LITERATURE REVIEW llr at umt.edu.pk
Fri Mar 8 06:47:02 UTC 2024

Dear Concerned,

I am writing to bring it to your notice that the journal's website is down.
Please reach out to me at *llr at umt.edu.pk <llr at umt.edu.pk>* for *submission
*queries.
I will be looking forward to your remarkable scholarships.

Regards,

Ume Laila
Assistant Editor, LLR
c/o

Editorial Team

Linguistics and Literature Review (LLR)

Department of Linguistics and Communications (DLC)

Institute of Liberal Arts (ILA)

University of Management and Technology

C-II, Johar Town, Lahore, Pakistan.

Tel:+92 42 111 300 200 <+92+42+111+300+200> Ext: 3641

Website: www.umt.edu.pk Email: llr at umt.edu.pk

<https://streaklinks.com/B4Znk0YZ2StUXyX1RQ8gD55n/https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fumtofficial>

<https://streaklinks.com/B4Znk0YWVuX2gJZd2A4ltoat/https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2FUMTOfficial>

<https://streaklinks.com/B4Znk0gNTYQcauBXgAi3eXYl/https%3A%2F%2Fwww.linkedin.com%2Fschool%2Funiversity-of-management-and-technology%2F>