[Lexicog] Published dictionaries: biblio info needed

Kenneth C. Hill kennethchill at YAHOO.COM
Fri Jan 23 01:06:33 UTC 2004

Yes, it is free. I glory in what Yahoo! has to offer. All we have to do is
put up with a bit of advertising. As long as that advertising stays more
or less at its current level Yahoo! is very much a good thing and provides
this wonderful platform for discussion.

--Ken

http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511