[Lexicog] languages represented on this list

Koontz John E john.koontz at COLORADO.EDU
Mon Jun 14 20:55:18 UTC 2004

On Tue, 8 Jun 2004, lexicography2004 wrote:
> I have been doing lexical work on the Cheyenne language (Algonquian language
> family) in the states of Montana and Oklahoma in the U.S. since 1973.

I have been working on the Siouan languages of North America (USA and
Canada) part time since about 1981.  I have been involved as a technician
and also as a linguist in the Comparative Siouan Dictionary Project, which
is ongoing, and as a technician in dictionary projects for Lakota (Teton
Dakotan), Osage, and the Algonquian language Atsina.  I've been very
minimally involved in some other Siouan lexicographical projects.

John Koontz

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/HKE4lB/TM