[Lexicog] social change in lexicon

Fritz Goerling Fritz_Goerling at SIL.ORG
Wed Aug 24 22:49:20 UTC 2005

Margaret,

If it was rude (which I don't believe), I can handle that. If it was subtle,
I didn't get it.
Maybe you made a pun. What was it?
By the way, what do you think of German/Franconian humor, as you live in
Fürth?
The Brits always say "The Germans have no sense of humor." Well, ...
Maybe we pun less. Some say "German humor is no laughing matter." Well, ...
Get to know this local Franconian matador Emil or Eugen, a great humorist,
and let me know what you think about his sense of humor. You can ususally
listen to him on the radio Bayern 3 on Fridays between 7:30 and 8:00 a.m.

Fritz

  Fritz,

  Was I too subtle? or too rude, perhaps.

  Margaret

        Profile  Intellectual property rights

    c..  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service.