[Lexicog] Exporting & Printing in Shoebox

Susan Gehr sgehr at KARUK.US
Tue Aug 30 00:40:07 UTC 2005

I'm printing out a draft of the Karuk-English dictionary, and there
are two things I want to fix.

1.  The header words at the top of the page are clipped at the top.
The ascenders and the accent marks of these words are getting
cut off.

The one thing I can pin this problem to is that the default page
setup seems to be for 'US Letter Small'  rather than simply US
Letter.

2.  I don't want the scientific names italicized and underlined -
just italicized.

How can I permanently change the stylesheet, or make a Karuk
dictionary stylesheet that specifies these properties?

Thanks!
Susan Gehr
Karuk Language Program
Karuk Tribe of California