[Lexicog] lexicographylist query

adrian_p_smith adrian_p_smith at YAHOO.COM
Tue Jul 26 13:03:24 UTC 2005

Hello there. I hope you'll forgive this intrusion but I've just joined
lexicographylist, and searching the archive I turned up these posts of
yours...

...which seem to indicate that you're knowledgable about both database
design and lexical phrases. I'm interested in either starting an
online database of lexical phrases or helping with one if there's one
under construction somewhere, and was wondering if I might pick your
brains about it.

Regards,

Adrian Smith