[Lexicog] Intermolar Laterals

Mike Sangrey msangrey at BLUEFELTHAT.ORG
Sun Jun 19 20:25:53 UTC 2005

On Sun, 2005-06-19 at 07:49 +0100, Joseph Farquharson wrote:
> Sorry:
>
> Ina all the cross-talk I forgot who was using the
> inter-molar lateral.

Inter-molar lateral?  I thought you said, Inter-lateral molar.

<laugh>

You'll get the picture if you think of false teeth and a football field.
Let's just say to win a goal you really have to sink your teeth into it.

--
Mike Sangrey
msangrey AT BlueFeltHat.org
Landisburg, Pa.
                        "The first one last wins."
            "A net of highly cohesive details reveals the truth."