[Lexicog] migrating toolbox data to unicode

Group moderator lexicography2004 at YAHOO.COM
Mon Apr 3 14:21:47 UTC 2006

Sebastian, it's perfectly fine to ask Toolbox questions on this list, as
well as CC questions about tables to work with Toolbox. There are list
subscribers who know Toolbox and CC quite well.

Questions about any lexical programs used by subscribers to this list are
welcome here.

Have a good day,
Wayne Leman

> Dear lexicographers,
>

> I know this is no Toolbox-help-list nor a list for asking questions
> about the Consistent Changes program, but I hope that somebody here at
> least can point me to the right place to posit my question.  Also, I
> feel my questions could be of interest to other members of this list.

<snip>