[Lexicog] Has anyone been able to download this?

Danilo Nogueira danilo.tradutor at GMAIL.COM
Mon Aug 28 19:37:45 UTC 2006

Hello everybody,

Has anyone been able to download QuickFinder
(http://miniappolis.com/KWiCFinder/KWiCFinder.html) or would anyone be
able to send me a copy of the isntall file? I know the author asks us
not to do that, but I have been trying to dowload it for ages and even
written to the author, but that was to no avail.

TIA

BTW, perhaps a good time to introduce myself: Danilo Nogueira,
free-lance technical translator and small-time bilingual glossary
builder. Live in greater São Paulo, Brazil