[Lexicog] Cheyenne dictionary online

Tue Aug 29 19:03:36 UTC 2006

Fantastic! I bet (among lots of other things) listing out all those
entries for a, o and u took a lot of careful consideration.

It looks like the hyphenated entries will allow users to find a lot of
words that could otherwise be difficult to figure out. The semantic
categories are interesting, too. It seems the Great Eskimo Hoax should
have been the Great Tsêhésenêstsestôtse Hoax!

Benjamin Barrett
a cyberbreath for language life
livinglanguages.wordpress.com