[Lexicog] Spelling variants vs. synonyms

Andrew Dunbar hippytrail at GMAIL.COM
Sat Jun 24 17:55:09 UTC 2006

On 6/21/06, David Tuggy <david_tuggy at sil.org> wrote:
> Spelling variants? Do you mean they aren't pronounced differently?

They may or may not be pronounce differently, as in
English. Also as in English, a word with only one spelling
may have more than one pronunciation. That is part of
the slippery slope that I'm wondering how you guys deal
with.

Andrew Dunbar (hippietrail)

--
http://linguaphile.sf.net