[Lexicog] mohit

Lexicography List Moderator lexicography2004 at YAHOO.COM
Tue Jun 27 14:31:22 UTC 2006

I do not recognize the names of many who subscribe to this list. But all are welcome as long as they post only on lexicography. Messages on the list are moderated for new subscribers.

Welcome, Mohit. We hope you enjoy the messages on this list. If you have comments about how dictionaries are designed in any of the languages you are studying please feel free to post them.

Wayne Leman