[Lexicog] a question about profession

Friedrich F. Grohmann shedrup at MS9.HINET.NET
Sun Mar 19 14:50:22 UTC 2006

On Mar 19, 2006, at 19:12, Sebastian Drude wrote:

> The thesis is in German, but I would be happy to send it to interested
> list members.  I annex an abstract below.

A very kind offer, indeed. I'm interested.

To follow the thread more closely and introduce myself, I'm more of a
philologist than of a linguist. In professional capacity, I've worked
on two Chinese-Chinese dictionaries. Privately I've done some work on
Pali, Tibetan, and Manchu but my teaching obligations make it at
present unfortunately impossible to devote any reasonable amount of
time to these efforts.

Fritz Grohmann