[Lexicog] need suggestions

shamla medhar sha_sha782001 at YAHOO.CO.IN
Wed Oct 18 07:54:54 UTC 2006

Hai every body

  I would like to know the problems faced during the compilation of bilingual synonym dictionary. I am looking forward for your valuable suggestion which will help me out to find the problems that can land me into confused state. Actually I am in a very troubled state of my research ,though I face problem I am unable to find it out. I am  a Ph D student, researching on Hindi – English bilingual synonym dictionary.

  shamla