[Lexicog] Re: New blog for Lexique Pro

lingamish7 david_ker7 at YAHOO.COM
Mon Oct 23 02:18:27 UTC 2006

Claire,

wiki is a cool idea but not something I've ever experimented with.
How about you?

A blog will work for ongoing updates on new information.  The lens has
some organization based on subject (LP dictionaries on the web,
websites related to LP, information tagged "Lexique Pro") but I'm open
to better ideas for getting people networking.

David Ker
Nyungwe Project - Mozambique

    mailto:lexicographylist-digest at yahoogroups.com
    mailto:lexicographylist-fullfeatured at yahoogroups.com