[Lexicog] Cheyenne dictionary and blog

Wayne Leman wayne_leman at SIL.ORG
Fri Sep 8 22:26:39 UTC 2006

Thank you, Benjamin. I had fixed several of those, but missed some. They should all be fixed now.
Wayne Leman

  I'm getting garbling both in Explorer and Firefox at

  http://www11.asphost4free.com/cheyennedictionary/index-english/main.htm

  The garbling is in the upper right frame.

  Benjamin Barrett
  a cyberbreath for living languages
  livinglanguages.wordpress.com