[Lexicog] Electronic dictionary

henrydon1981 henrydon at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Nov 3 02:12:06 UTC 2007

Hello everyone,I was a junoir graduate student of lexicography in China.
And now i was making a research about the electronic dictionaries both
in China and overseas, since the electric/pocket dictioanries are
booming in China.I want to know when was the first electronic
dictioanry came to being in overseas and its history as well as
development.
If anyone could provide relevant inforamtion it would be of great help,
thanks in advance!
Henry Don

    mailto:lexicographylist-digest at yahoogroups.com
    mailto:lexicographylist-fullfeatured at yahoogroups.com