[Lexicog] Reduplication

Alexander Stein alharaka at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jun 30 18:39:46 UTC 2008

John,

I am far from an expert, but I think the reduplication in Papuan is part
of a major linguistic feature in all Austronesian languages. I took some
Bahasa Indonesia a while back, and both this and the Malaysian variant
utilize reduplication for marking plural. It is really interesting all
the same though.

Cheers,
_AJS

    mailto:lexicographylist-digest at yahoogroups.com