[Lexicog] News and Offers from TshwaneDJe

Nick Thieberger thien at UNIMELB.EDU.AU
Fri Mar 20 18:30:58 UTC 2009

There is a review of TshwaneLex by Claire Bowern in the journal
Language Documentation & Conservation 1(1):94–99.
Bowern, Claire. 2007. Review of TshwaneLex dictionary compilation software.
http://hdl.handle.net/10125/1729

Nick

    mailto:lexicographylist-digest at yahoogroups.com
    mailto:lexicographylist-fullfeatured at yahoogroups.com