[Lexicog] Re: Tshwanelex DTD Tree

pwyll4 pwyll4 at YAHOO.FR
Sat Sep 19 14:23:04 UTC 2009

Hello again,

Here are my new questions about Tshwanelex:

1. Why is there a blank space between my brackets and square brackets and the following character (except in 'Source')? For example I get ( Pm) instead of (Pm). And how can I get rid of these blank spaces?

2. What can I do so that all my "basic" fields appear in the "Attributs F1" window? Now I have to click on the tree and to choose in the contextual menu everytime I want to add something new in my dictionary...

3. Is it possible to change the size of the windows (within the Tshwanelex window), ie. to make some of them wider if I like ?

4. In my IPA transcriptions, the length symbol [:] (actually these are two triangles, not two points) doesn't appear in my IPA font, but in a different font that is bigger and higher on the line, and the space between that symbol and the following and preceding character is too big. If I change my font, that symbol remains that way except if I choose Arial Unicode MS to type my transcriptions (and I don't want to use it). How could I change that and put my length symbol in the right font?

5. Some of my special characters (especially z with a dot above it) don't work if I use my usual shortcuts : if I use my Microsoft Keyboard Layout Creator keyboard, or even shortcuts I design in Tshwanelex, the character doesn't appear. Before yesterday night, it would work, but suddenly yesterday night it didn't work anymore, I don't know why. How can I change that?

Thanks a lot in advance for your help.
Regards,

Loig

    mailto:lexicographylist-digest at yahoogroups.com