[Lexicog] collaborative dictionary editing

David Snopek dsnopek at GMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 10 15:02:28 UTC 2011

There is wiki-like collaborative dictionary editing software.  For
example, I maintain some Open Source modules to the Drupal CMS that
implement this:

http://drupal.org/project/lingwo

However, the requirement was that the database must remain in Toolbox
format.  Even with an import/export process, you're bound to lose some
data in the conversion, because the data model in different software
packages is likely different.

Regards,
David.

--