[Lexicog] Tshwanadje [2 Attachments]

'David Joffe' david.joffe@tshwanedje.com [lexicographylist] lexicographylist at YAHOOGROUPS.COM
Tue Jun 10 06:18:39 UTC 2014

<*>[Attachment(s) from David Joffe included below]

Hi Ricardo,

Hm, yes, it's not in the handbook. This can be done using the
'smart-styles' system, as follows, and as per the attached example,
which I've just created based on one of the TLex sample files (I
hope the TLex file attachment works). Instructions:

"This sample demonstrates hiding the first sense number.
(1) Go to "Format/Styles" menu
(2) Select Sense / SenseNumber attribute in list of styles
(3) Select 'Smart-styles' tab
(4) Paste the following into the Lua script field box (NB: Adapt the
"SenseNumber" name here if your numbering attribute has a different
name than "SenseNumber", but keep it otherwise very precisely the
same):

if tQuery(gCurrentNode,"@SenseNumber")=="1" then
gCurrentStyle:SetHidden();end

(5) NB: You need a relatively recent TLex for the 'SetHidden()' call
to work - if you get warning messages relating to SetHidden(),
update to the latest TLex"

Please let me know if you manage to get this working, and if so, if
this solution seems acceptable to you.

 - David