LFB Bib Update

Miriam Butt miriam.butt at uni-konstanz.de
Wed Nov 16 10:40:51 UTC 2005

Hi,

could you please send me any updates for the LFG Bibliography by November 30th?

A few people have already spontaneously sent me messages in the
course of the year with a request for an update of their
publications, others have been more reticent.

We are already including all the LFG Proceedings papers as well as
all the publications announced in the LFG Bulletins.

But --- I'm sure there is more out there!

Best,

Miriam

Miriam Butt
FB Sprachwissenschaft
Universitaet Konstanz
Fach 184                        Tel: +49 7531 88 5109
78457 Konstanz            Fax:+49 7531 88 4865
Germany 		             +49 7531 88 5115

miriam.butt at uni-konstanz.de

Today is going to be a very busy day tomorrow.
                   Xena, "Been There, Done That"

http://ling.uni-konstanz.de/pages/home/butt