The 4th International Symposium on Bilingualism Call for Proposals:

Dr. Tariq Rahman dr.trahman at sat.net.pk
Mon Jun 24 15:42:58 UTC 2002

Dear Organisers of the Symposium,
I want to contribute a paper on "The Politics of Bilingual Education in
Paksitan" in the 4th International Symposium on Bilingualism. However, as my
university has no funds for such events, I can attend only if air fare,
board and lodging etc is paid on my behalf.
Please see my CV and if you want me to present a paper please tell me to
send you an outline of my paper. I will do so at once.
Should you decide that I should attend kindly keep in mind that I will
arrive at Houston and then catch a flight from there. Moreover, you should
tell me at least three months in advance that I will be invited and all
expenses will be paid because I have to take permission from the Governemnt
of Pakistan on the basis of a written invitation or confirmation.
Thank you.
Yours sincerely,
Tariq Rahman Ph.D
Professor of Linguisitcs and South Asian Studies,
quaid-i-Azam University,
Islamabad,
Pakistan----- Original Message -----