Responding to query re Bourdieu

Joseph Lo Bianco joe.lobianco at languageaustralia.com.au
Thu Nov 28 01:02:41 UTC 2002

I have located an article by David Corson entitled Critical Language
Awareness and the Schools, Vox 2, 1989, pp 53-63 in which there is an
extensive discussion of Bourdieu's cultural capital as a prelude to a
discussion about critical language awareness, cites Bourdieu and Passeron,
1977, Reproduction...LA: Sage; and Bourdieu 1977, Outline of Theory and
Practice, CUP.  I can't locate an exact quote along the lines requested,
will look up some other issues as well, but not today. regards, joe