LPP in Iceland

Francis M Hult fmhult at dolphin.upenn.edu
Wed Sep 10 17:48:16 UTC 2003

There is a conference coming up in Iceland that may be of interest to your student.  It's a
conference on language policy and standardization which will be in Reykjavik on October the
4th.  It is sponsored by the Icelandic Language Council.  Here is a general link:

http://www.ismal.hi.is/Radstefna2003ENS.html

Here is a link with the conference schedule:

http://www.ismal.hi.is/AnnadkynningarbrefENS.htm

She might also want to contact someone at the Icelandic Language Council (at the core URL above).

Francis