EARTH/HKLNA Project Mailing List

mostari hind hmostari at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 17 19:23:52 UTC 2004

dear sir,
I'm an assitant professor at  the university , dept of english, I'm sociolinguist ( Algeria ) ; what kind of contribution I can give to your project , I'm ready !!
bets regrads
MOSTARI
assitant prof
Faculty of Humanities
Dept of English
university of sidi bel abbes
Algeria

mr at gol.com wrote:
Dear Professor Mostari,

Your name has been entered on the mailing list.
Thanks for showing an interest in EARTH and the HKLNA-Project!

By the way, you are welcome to write in French, if it is any easier for
you to communicate.
Unfortunately, the only Arabic I know is

> ATTACHMENT part 2.1 application/applefile name=arabic.jpeg

> ATTACHMENT part 2.2 image/jpeg x-mac-type=4A504547; x-unix-mode=0777; x-mac-creator=3842494D; name=arabic.jpeg

and I am not always sure about the pronunciation. My Arab friends have
always spoken English and French with me, and I have never been to the
Middle East, or North Africa for that matter!

Maybe someday I will be able to bring the HKLNA-Project to North Africa
and the Middle East. For the moment it is an entirely uphill struggle
here in East Asia.

Sincerely,

R. A. Stegemann
EARTH's Manager and HKLNA-Project Director
EARTH - East Asian Research and Translation in Hong Kong
http://homepage.mac.com/moogoonghwa/earth/
Tel/Fax: 852 2630 0349