Review of Australian Policy Activism in Language and Literacy

Oladipo Salami diposalami at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 20 12:43:33 UTC 2004

I think this is the second in the series. The first was on "Voices from
Pnomh Penh...' also edited by Joseph Lo Bianco. The review was done by me.
Dipo.
Meanwhile, could I ask for an urgent help: I hope to attend Sociolinguistic
Symposium 15 in Newcastle (UK) in April but I come from a country (Nigeria)
where higher education is heavily underfunded (both by government and the
private sector) and I have no hope of getting a govt/private grant from my
home university. Could someone please advise where I  can send in an
application for urgent assistance.
Thanks,
Dipo