just for fun

Aurolyn Luykx aurolynluykx at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 9 16:35:54 UTC 2004

Just thought those of us interested in writing systems
might get a kick out of this message that came across
my screen yesterday...
Aurolyn

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd
waht I was rdgnieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan
mnid. Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde
Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer inwaht oredr the ltteers
in a
wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist
and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be
a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a
porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed
ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Amzanig huh?
yaeh and you awlyas thoguht slpeling was ipmorantt!

=====
DON'T MOURN, ORGANIZE!-- Joe Hill