Native Nations, Native Voices and Native Peoples Magazine

Gordon Bronitsky g.bronitsky at att.net
Mon Nov 15 22:03:39 UTC 2004

	Native Nations, Native Voices continues to gain attention.  I thought
you might find of interest this letter from the Editor of Native
Peoples magazine, the largest-circulation magazine with a sole focus on
Native peoples.
	Thank you.

Gordon Bronitsky

November 12, 2004

Gordon Bronitsky
3715 La Hacienda Dr NE,
Albuquerque, NM 87110

Dear Mr. Bronitsky:

This is to inform you that Native Peoples is intending to provide
substantial pre- and post-event coverage of your exciting conference
and festival, Native Nations Native Voices, being held in Albuquerque
in late spring, 2005.

It will be featured in our department, Happening, in the March-April
issue, and also reported on in our news section, “On the Wind.”

Both of these departments are also posted on our web site, reaching a
global audience.

Native Peoples was founded in 1987 and is dedicated to "the sensitive
portrayal of the arts and lifeways of the Native peoples of the
Americas." The bimonthly has a paid circulation of 50,000 in 14 nations
and is the only Native-oriented magazine sold on major news stands
coast to coast (Barnes & Noble, Borders, Hastings, Safeways in CA & AZ,
as well as hundreds of select retail locations). For additional
details, see our web site, www.nativepeoples.com

I look forward to working with you on our coverage and wish you great
success in this groundbreaking endeavor.

Sincerely,

Daniel Gibson
Editor
Native Peoples