EARTH/HKLNA-Project 22nd Newsletter (2nd Call for ILEC2004 Colloquium)

P. Kerim Friedman kerim.list at oxus.net
Thu Sep 2 13:44:51 UTC 2004

If you look at the error message you will see that for some reason your
system added an extra "http://" before the URL, and stripped the colon
out of the proper URL. I don't know what e-mail software you are using,
but the URL works fine on my system as it was originally sent.
Obviously no solution will work 100% of the time, but I would be
surprised if this particular problem is widespread.

kerim