adding a name to Lg-policy list

Harold F. Schiffman haroldfs at ccat.sas.upenn.edu
Tue Aug 9 15:22:38 UTC 2005

Rakesh,

Okay, will do.  But she should also "register" so she's in the "directory"
and can her interests etc. can be known to others, if she wants.

We've had very little spam on this list, i.e. nobody seems to ahve invaded
it and/or "harvested" emails etc.

I still need to ask Steve P if SALRC will fund my travel etc. to Urbana.
Just got back, tons of work backed up.

Best,

Hal