26th Ethnography in Education Forum

David Johnson davidcasselsjohnson at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 9 23:06:32 UTC 2005

Dear Colleague,

We are happy to announce that the 26th Ethnography in Education Research
Forum will be held February 25th and 26th, 2005 at the Graduate School of
Education on the University of Pennsylvania campus in Philadelphia. The
preliminary schedule and pre-registration form are now posted on our
website: http://www.gse.upenn.edu/cue/forum.php.

The theme for the ethnography forum this year is ¡°Educators Responding to
Local and Global Crises.¡±

Pre-registration ends on FEBRUARY 13, 2005. The pre-registration form is
located at: http://www.gse.upenn.edu/cue/preregistration.html. On-site
registration will be available, but is more expensive.

We look forward to seeing you at the Forum! If you have any questions or
concerns, please e-mail us at cue at gse.upenn.edu or call us at (215)
898-3273.

Best,
Mihyon Jeon and David Cassels Johnson
Coordinators
26th Annual Ethnography in Education Research Forum

--
Center for Urban Ethnography
Graduate School of Education
University of Pennsylvania