The magic of ignorance - English a false prophet (Correction)

R. A. Stegemann moogoonghwa at mac.com
Sun Jan 9 08:17:34 UTC 2005

Dear list members,

So as not be betray my goal of improving the overall quality of the
English language for use in global communication, I would like to
submit the following grammatical correction. The sentence, "This entire
notion is built on the erroneous premise that what is good for the
whole is good for all of the parts", should have read "This entire
notion is built on the erroneous premise that what is good for the
whole is good for each of its parts".

Once again, my wishes for the New Year!

Hamo

R. A. Stegemann
EARTH's Manager and HKLNA-Project Director
EARTH - East Asian Research and Translation in Hong Kong
http://homepage.mac.com/moogoonghwa/earth/
Tel/Fax: 852 2630 0349