A Def Ear to the rules of Grammar [or is it orthography?]

Aurolyn Luykx aurolynluykx at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 11 16:08:17 UTC 2005

The language policy nugget here seems to be Rev.
Sharpton's proposal that rappers be banished from the
airwaves for 90 days if they resort to violence. Now
THAT'D hit 'em where it hurts! (Felony charges alone
don't seem to do it). Kudos to Sharpton for his
creative thinking.
But the idea that these guys use creative spellings
because they don't know any better is pretty ludacris.
Now pass me another Krispy Kreme.
Aurolyn

--- "Harold F. Schiffman"