The Language Feed - March 13, 2005

Aurolyn Luykx aurolynluykx at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 14 21:06:05 UTC 2005

My impression is that the strategies followed for
Hawaiian and Irish have been quite different, with the
former focusing more on re-establishing an L1 presence
for the language, and Irish focused mainly on L2
acquisition in schools. But there's a lot of info on
the web about the Hawaiian experience if you're
interested.
Aurolyn

http://www.azdailysun.com/non_sec/nav_includes/story.cfm?storyID=104891

http://www.personneltoday.com/Articles/2005/03/11/28623/BCC+says+extra+language+investment+for+schools+is+not.htm