Britain: Dumbing down of language skills?

Harold F. Schiffman haroldfs at ccat.sas.upenn.edu
Fri Jun 16 13:33:02 UTC 2006

BNP criticism of Labour policy silenced

West Midlands correspondent reports.

The process of wiping out the British people appears to be accelerating.
Ethnic minorities now make up nearly 19% of primary age pupils, according
to latest figures from the Department for Education and Skills. Members of
Parliament are overwhelmingly of a legal background and there is a
disproportionate number of immigrants training to become lawyers. The
letter here from Mrs. Sharma of Sandwell Councils legal services
department shows how our public bodies have been infiltrated by immigrants
ready to use their newly won positions to punish the leaders and
representatives of the indigenous community. The letter suggests that just
because Cllr. Smith, who was elected in May with 45% of the vote in the
towns Great Bridge ward, criticised Labour party policy, his means of
publishing comment and criticism of Labour party policy has been denied to
him. In essence Labour controlled Sandwell Council has denied a councillor
elected on a BNP ticket the right and ability to criticise Labour policy.
What on earth does the authority think our councillors are in chamber to
do? Rubber stamp every Labour policy and amendment? Sit silently while the
local authority flogs off the family jewels? Sit quiet while all manner of
injustices are meted out to the indigenous population?

Real opposition

Far from it, our councillors are the only real opposition to Labour's
plans to enforce multiculturalism on an increasingly resistant indigenous
population; our councillors are the only opposition to Labours plans to
tolerate a fifth column of Islamics to strengthen their bridgeheads
already in place in a score of towns and cities from Glasgow to
Gloucester, Swansea to Sunderland; our councillors are the only
representatives ready to expose the corruption, fraud and mismanagement
prevalent within Labour run authorities. Conservatives and Lib Dems have
had plenty of opportunity to counter Labour throughout the past few
decades but have, in most cases, failed due to incompetence, acquiescence
and collaboration with the mortal enemy of the British people. The new
kids on the block suggest that any elected councillor worth his salt
stands aside or gets behind the new radical force for change.

Gulag mentality

Readers are invited to examine the two page document posted to Cllr.
Smith. Note the ominous mention of training on page 2:

2) You undertake specific training in relation to local authority
publicity and equalities. (sic)

So now we have the scenario that councillors who object to the enforcement
of the destruction of our island people and culture will be sent for
training. Readers may need reminding that this is happening in Sandwell in
the English West Midlands, not Maoist China or Leninist Soviet Union where
the gulag was the final resting place of millions of dissidents.

Language skills

It is also clear that the writer of the document has difficulties with the
English language:

For example, in addition to the above mention of local authority
equalities (sic) we have the following

a. Website (no need for capitalisation of a noun  this is England not
	Germany!)
b. ..undermine the trust in the Council (the trust?)
c. ..used resources of the Authority not in its requirements (its should
	be the possessive its)
d. ..used resources of the Authority not in its requirements (we are lost
	for a suggestion!)

It is fully accepted that dumbing down of educational standards has been
taking place for the past decade or so but senior personnel in public
office should have an exemplary understanding of the English language,
particularly in the realm of legal matters where just one word misplaced
or the use of the wrong word could mean the difference between win or
lose, acquittal or conviction.

Questionable authority

An unelected non-indigenous person has censored Simon, an indigenous
Englishman, in HIS OWN country. As such Cllr. Smith questions the
authority of Mrs. Sharma. Last year the British National Party voted to
accept the constitutional articles of Magna Carta, The 1689 Bill of Rights
and the 1701 Act Of Settlement as party policy:

The 1689 Bill of Rights states:

And I do declare that no foreign prince, person, prelate, state, or
potentate hath or ought to have any jurisdiction, power, superiority,
pre-eminence or authority, ecclesiastical or spiritual, within this realm.
So help me God

Act of Settlement:

That after the said limitation shall take effect as aforesaid, no person
born out of the Kingdoms of England, Scotland, or Ireland, or the
dominions thereunto belonging (although he be naturalized or made a
denizen, except such as are born of English parents) shall be capable to
be of the Privy Council, or a member of either House of Parliament, or to
enjoy any office or place of trust, either civil or military, or to have
any grant of lands, tenements or hereditaments from the Crown, to himself
or to any other or others in trust for him;

Appeal

Simon adds in his own words:

I would appeal to all people reading this to realise your effort is
essential. The Establishment is in the process of defrauding Sharon Ebanks
of her lawfully won Birmingham seat. Kevin Hughes, another friend, has
been imprisoned for being a member of the British National Party.

The clock is ticking away. Do we deserve to carry on existing as a people?

Challenge

Therein lies the challenge of our generation. Every single adult free born
Briton can carry on drinking, smoking, gorging, spending and watching the
flickering glass screen in the corner or pick up the glove and accept the
responsibility and maturity to make sure our grand-children inherit their
rightful place on this planet.

Which path will YOU take?

http://www.bnp.org.uk/reg_showarticle.php?contentID=1027