Consultant needed in Mayan

Wayne Wright wayneewright at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 18 17:19:44 UTC 2006

Miriam,

  did you ever find an Ancient Mayan expert? My brother is in town attending a conference full of ancient mayan experts.

  -Wayne

Wayne E. Wright, PhD
  University of Texas, San Antonio

Miriam E Ebsworth <mee1 at nyu.edu> wrote:
  Dear Colleagues,

An attorney in New York City (and a friend and neighbor of mine), John
P. Vayda, has requested a consultant in "Ancient Mayan."
I am hoping that one of you out there might have some ideas for him. I
am copying this note to him (email, above), so you can contact him
directly if you have a suggestion, or a clarification question in terms
of what he needs. Alternatively, feel free to get in touch with me, and
I'll relay the message.

Thanks!
Miriam ee

Miriam Eisenstein Ebsworth, Ph.D.

Director of Doctoral Programs in Multilingual Multicultural Studies
New York University,635 East Building
239 Greene St., New York, NY 10003

phone: 212-998-5195