mostari hind hmostari at
Thu Nov 23 17:22:49 UTC 2006

dear Pr, 
  thanks but , the problem is that the university pays the trip fees only from researchers in  europe , it means if he works with me from USA , how can I meet him and the university cannot really get  in charge his fees , that's why i am looking or somebody from europe not elswhere so that i can go , meet and see him/her . so , any idea about this 
  best  regards 

Cheap Talk? Check out Yahoo! Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <>

More information about the Lgpolicy-list mailing list